Palmitoylethanolamide (PEA) is an endogenous fatty acid amide, belonging to the class of nuclear factor agonists. PEA has been demonstrated to bind to a receptor in the cell-nucleus (a nuclear receptor) and exerts a great variety of biological functions related to chronic pain and inflammation. The main target is thought to be the peroxisome proliferator-activated receptor alpha (PPAR-α).
1. Palmitoylethanolamide PEA Anti-Inflammatory and Analgesic
2. Palmitoylethanolamide PEA Improve the ability ofimmunity
3. Palmitoylethanolamide PEA Treate chronic pain
4. Palmitoylethanolamide PEA Treate epilepsy, cerebral ischemia and stroke
5. Palmitoylethanolamide PEA Treate Alzheimer's disease and Parkinson's disease
Thank you for your interests in KH health, Pease feel free to submit your inquiry in the form below. We will reply you with detail ASAP.