Astragalus (Huang Qi) is a plant native to Asia. The Chinese name of the herb, huang qi, means "yellow leader", because the root is yellow and it is considered to be one of the most important herbs in traditional Chinese medicine. The part of the plant used medicinally is the root.
In traditional Chinese medicine, astragalus is usually made into a decoction - the roots are boiled in water then removed. It's often combined with other herbs, such as ginseng. Astragalus can also be found in supplement form at some health food stores.
Organic Astragalus root powder
Part of Plant Used:
Light yellow fine powder
1) increase energy and endurance, It has the function of enhancing immunity, protecting the body from diseases such as cancer and diabetes, and aid in the recovery from chronic stress or prolonged illness
2) boosts activity of several kinds of white blood cells and increases production of antibodies and interferon, the body own natural anti-viral agent
3) has effect on cardial activity on exhausted heart, protecting the liver, hypotensive activity
4) Diuretic activity, Preventive activity against acute animals adrenal failure caused by gentamicin, Sedative effect on mice
5) relieving stresses and protecting the body against various stresses.
Guava itself is rich in nutrients,including protein and vitamin C content is particularly high.
Guava is also rich in dietary fiber, carotene, fat and other nutrients.
Uava contains fructose, sucrose, amino acids and other nutrients.
Thank you for your interests in KH health, Pease feel free to submit your inquiry in the form below. We will reply you with detail ASAP.